HVAC Unit Repair
Customer Issue: Mrs. Singleton realized that every time her air came on a corresponding squealing noise would start up, and grew concerned that something had broken.
Our Solution: We examined Mrs. Singleton’s HVAC unit to determine the source of the noise problem, after turning it off completely for safety. Our technicians found that the metal bearings had broken. We removed and replaced them with new ones. Our professionals then tested the unit to confirm that the sound had been resolved.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Customer Issue: The customer’s dryer was starting to get alarmingly hot during use, and the clothing less dry afterward.
Our Solution: Unscrewing the exhaust tube showed us that the passageway was heavily clogged with lint and other dryer debris; the customer was none too early! The pipe was completely emptied and power washed, and the dryer vent scrubbed and dried, before reattachment and testing.
Kitchen Exhaust Hood Cleaning
Customer Issue: The customer had been giving his kitchen hood a workout over the past couple of years, and was beginning to worry.
Our Solution: Scrubbing the fume hood and disassembling the parts that could be for more intensive cleaning was the first step. After that, the exhaust pipe leading out got the air hose treatment with whip, brush, and mop attachments.
Air Duct Cleaning
Customer Issue: Mr. Gilbert noticed excessive dust buildup on his floors and furniture and needed to have his air ducts cleaned.
Our Solution: Our technicians used our professional cleaning equipment to clean all the dust and debris from the customer’s air vents and ducts. He was very pleased with the results and thought the cost was quite reasonable.
Air Duct Repair
Customer Issue: Damaged HVAC air ducts.
Our Solution: We provided a complete solution staring with cleaning the air ducts. The next step involved sealing the holes and applying two layers of specially formulated sealant and fiberglass mesh between them. For maximum improvement, we replaced the air filter.
Commercial Duct Cleaning
Customer Issue: Heavily contaminated exhaust ducts.
Our Solution: We detected large amounts of debris, dust, and pollen around the exhaust ducts and vents. By using our advanced tools and after a lot of work, we managed to remove all contaminants from the interior and exterior surfaces.
Customer Issue: Worn aluminum-foil dryer vent with tiny holes in it.
Our Solution: Cleaning the vent would have been ineffective, so we replaced it with a new one made of semi-rigid metal, ensuring that there were a minimum number of turns. The new vent is sturdier and easier to clean. We also added a hooded vent cap for maximum protection and efficiency.
Air Duct Cleaning
Customer Issue: Low indoor air quality due to contaminated HVAC air ducts.
Our Solution: Our test showed the indoor air contained high amounts of dust and pollen particles. To solve the problem, we cleaned the HVAC air ducts thoroughly and installed an air filter with a higher MERV rating to improve air quality as much as possible.
Air Duct Repair
Customer Issue: Unsealed sections of the HVAC air duct system letting debris in.
Our Solution: Our first task was to seal all openings, starting with the ones around the registers. We used high-quality sealant known for its effectiveness and durability. The next step involved removing all debris, dust and pollen from the air ducts.